Thursday, October 29, 2009

Canton, Mississippi

Oh my goodness, it's Day 4 of Canton Week and I still got lots of photos to go. So there are a few extra today. Hope you got time to look at all of them!









OK, I may have bent the rules again by going into a building, but the next few photos were taken inside Alley Cats, a blues bar in the back of an antiques store on the square. The owner invited David and I inside to look around and we took him up on it. The old microphone caught our eyes immediately and we had fun shooting it. The third photo was taken with a flash, the others were taken with available light. I love 'em!






OK, we're back out on the square again.






A lot of these next pictures were of a cafe on the square that, I think, was set up for the "My Dog Skip" movie that was filmed in and around Canton. Some neat stuff!


The early morning sun was hitting the juke box just right when I was there and gave the white front a slightly yellow glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment