Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunset at the bridges









To carry on with the theme from yesterday, this is the sunset of June 1. It shows the first photo I took and follows the progression of the sunset. A film crew from Dollarhide Film Inc. from the Jackson area was at the overlook filming this sunset for use in videos for the Vicksburg Convention and Visitors Bureau. They hit the jackpot on this day. I enjoyed watching the folks do the video recording. It was neat to see them set up for each shot and observe the angles from which they shot. I can't wait to see the finished products. They were in town for a couple of days at the end of May filming from a helicopter. That had to have been a neat experience. I'd like to try it myself. Anybody got a helicopter?

2 comments:

  1. Those are all truly breathtaking, Marty ... as are the sunset photos from yesterday. I especially like the picture of the tug going under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very beautiful Marty with the setting sun, bridge, flag, boat and all....I hope they got what you got! NO, I don't have a helicopter to let you borrow! :(
    Sounds like a good idea tho!:)

    ReplyDelete