Friday, July 17, 2009

Crossroads

These mailboxes are near the end of Freetown Road.

The moon was real pretty the other day. This was shot in early morning from the levee over in Louisiana.

Hermanville United Methodist Church on Hwy. 548.


Some pretty flowers at an abandoned church on Freetown Road.

Some pretty flowers at an abandoned church on Freetown Road.

Here are a few photos that I thought you would enjoy today. I love the shot of the maiboxes. I just can't tell you why. No, it's not that it is a secret. I just can't articulate it. It's just a neat picture to me. 'Nuff said.

I would have loved to have gone into the Hermanville church. It was quite a surprise to stumble upon it while out traipsing in Claiborne County recently. A gem of a church! I would have taken more photos, but a German Shepherd and another big dog from across the street had other ideas.

Y'all have a great weekend, everybody. I hope you grab your camera and go capture some of God's Glory that is all around us. That's what I am going to do!

1 comment:

  1. Marty, these are wonderful, and I love the contrast of the sky against the white of the church. Outstanding work as usual. :-)

    ReplyDelete