Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A trip into Louisiana

 Robert Walker, Jerry Rushing and I hit another goldmine of photos on Saturday during a jaunt into Louisiana. The sunrise along the levee was absolutely spectacular with the fog burning off. We also revisited an old church along the levee that I have photographed for years. She's going down quickly. A couple of old homesteads near the church also yielded a great photo of a chest of drawers and a handmade ironing board, plus some dishes that seem to have just been left there like the owner was going to come back and wash them up. I love the photo above of what remains of the choir loft section of the old church.







 I found Jesus in an abandoned house.

 This sign was on a residential street in Tallulah. If you figure it out, let me know.









1 comment: