Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Canton, Mississippi

It's Day 2 of Canton Week. The square has more photos per square yard than anyplace in Mississippi! They were everywhere I looked! My photo buddy, David Stuart, also went with me and did a better job of capturing the overall square than I did. I got a little bit too close to most things. David's photos of Canton can be found on his website, http://stuartphoto.smugmug.com. Click on the Photography gallery and it is listed under there. David is an excellent photographer and I can learn a lot by how he captures his images.







1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed these, Marty, and liked David's pictures, too.

    I think I could spend a month in Canton and, even then, not be able to capture all the pictures I would like to. As you said, "they're everywhere!"

    ReplyDelete