Friday, December 4, 2009

Cedar Hill Cemetery

I never know what to expect when I venture into Cedar Hill Cemetery in Vicksburg. There is always something new, but I was not expecting to find the buzzard, above, sunning himself as a new day started in early November. Kind of spooky. The photos at the bottom were taken during what I call the magic moments, the time of day when the sun casts a golden sheen over everything for just a few minutes. Then, poof, it's gone. Two friends of mine, Robert Walker and Ritch Southard, were with me and both took some excellent images on this day.























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images, Marty, captured as only you can. I did a post last year on Estelle's piano. It's amazing.

    If I had to choose my favorites, it would be the 2nd and 6th photos from the bottom.

    Have fun shooting this weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if we got a sprinkling of snow!

    ReplyDelete