Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Perfect

Just as these drops of dew are perfect, so is the love of Jesus Christ. I am holding on to that promise now...with every breath I take. Hug your wife, your husband, your child, your children today for me. Look them in the eye and tell them you love them.



I shot these four photos of dew drops on a lily pad the other day at Hamilton Lake in Claiborne County. Once I saw these photos up close, I fell in love with them and have gone back to the lake twice to try to shoot them again. But it was a once-in-a lifetime shot on a once-in-a-lifetime day.

2 comments:

  1. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, Marty, but your message today is worth a thousand pictures. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet family, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexplainable, uncomprehendable---the beauties of the world and the messages.

    We're thinking of you today, and enclosing you all in a faraway hug.

    Please give our love and thoughts to your Sweet Girl, and a special embrace of understanding and prayer.

    ReplyDelete