Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where is James Pugh?



While taking pictures early Saturday morning, Jan. 16, in Cedar Hill Cemetery, I ran across this tomb. It left me wondering about what happened to James Pugh? He clearly meant for himself to be buried here, with this name all across the front of the tomb, but the only person who looks to be buried there is his wife on the left side. There is no burial information for James on the right side. Where did he go? I have had fun thinking of different scenarios for this and I am posting this especially for my favorite blogging wordsmith, Rachel over at http://lawntea.blogspot.com, who I bet can come up with a doozy of a story explaining it all. I hope she has time to respond. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, Marty. I can't wait to read the story Rachel spins about James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rachel ... and we're waiting on pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete