Monday, November 16, 2009

Random photos

It's Condiment Week here at the blog. I have to mustard the strength to go through all my photos and find the ones that have slipped through the cracks in the past few weeks and ketchup or I will be in a pickle. You should relish these shots! Lettuce begin.

A drive along Hwy. 80 near Edwards on a foggy morning.


An old gas pump in the weeds in Cary, Mississippi.

I never pass up the chance to watch the aerobatic dance provided by a cropduster. This guy really put on a show for me and some friends near Transylvania, Louisiana, a few weeks ago. It scared me when all the birds flew through the area, but the cropduster just plowed on ahead.


2 comments:

  1. Gotta love it, Marty! Very clever and, as always, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dear Goodness!!! I thought I was the only one married to such a punster!

    I DO love touring with you---my own state becomes a foreign land, with a new, unglimpsed scope around each corner, yet familiar as pleasant dreams.

    I'm gonna make sure Keetha sees these---her Daddy was/is a cropduster. I hope you have more.

    ReplyDelete